Meals For Mutts Turkey and Lamb Lite, Gluten Free Low Fat Dog Food
As a natural and organic pet food, Meals for Mutts uses premium high quality proteins. The recipe is wholesome and is preserved naturally. Balanced Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and essential vitamins and minerals keep your dog happy and healthy on the inside and out. This Lite recipe is low in fat and lower in calories in comparison to the regular Meals for Mutts formulas.
Your dog will think it tastes delicious and the ingredients used are easy to digest. The hypoallergenic formula is free from common allergens like corn, wheat, soy, dairy, beef and chicken so you can feed with confidence.
Turkey is an alternative to chicken protein and is less prone to causing allergies. Pasture-fed lamb is rich in amino acids, zinc iron and other minerals. It’s also easily digested and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- A unique blend of prebiotics and strengthening nutrients helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- A blend of oils and nutrients promotes skeletal strength and joint mobility.
- Gluten free with no fillers.
- Includes Yacca Schidigera a natural plant extract to reduce unpleasant faecal and gas odours.
- Made in Australia by a team of in-house nutritionists and food scientists with over 40 years experience in pet food nutrition.
Ingredients*: Turkey & Lamb meat, seasonal vegetables, ground brown rice, alfalfa, natural fats and oils, omega 3, 6 & 9, coconut oil, turmeric, parsley, pre & probiotic, kelp, vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folacin, biotin and natural organic acids, plus minerals, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and iodine. Also contains Yucca shidigera extract and natural flavours, and is preserved using natural vitamin E and rosemary extract.