PAW Dermega contains omega-3 & 6 fatty acids including linolenic acid and linoleic acid, EPA & DHA that may aid in treatment of skin conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids including:
- Treatment of allergic skin conditions:
(a) With omega-3 fatty acids (especially EPA). EPA has anti-inflammatory properties that may be used in the management of allergies.
(b) Providing omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acid).
- Treatment of inflamed skin conditions.
- Treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (when used in conjunction with flea control measures).
Includes an innovative non drip, measured dose pump so PAW Dermega can be added to food easily with no mess.
Contains pure & fresh fish oil and linseed (flaxseed) oil that is stabilised using vitamin E.
- PAW Dermega comes in a 200 ml bottle, with an non drip, no mess pump
- Each pump provides a measured 0.5 ml dose
- Each 0.5 ml dose contains an average of 43 mg of EPA, 30 mg of DHA, 60 mg of linolenic acid and 19 mg of linoleic acid
- Dose = 1 ml (2 pumps) per 7 kg