Royal Canin Maxi Dermacomfort is specifically formulated to help manage skin irritation and itching in large breed dogs.
This premium dry food is made using high quality protein sources in a reduced allergen formula to suit dogs who are prone to skin irritation and itching. In an internal study, after one month of feeding Royal Canin Maxi Dermacomfort to their dogs with sensitive skin, 87% of owners perceived a reduction in scratching. Royal Canin Maxi Dermacomfort is enriched with an exclusive nutrient complex that helps to support the skins barrier role, as well as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids widely known to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. This formula combines an exclusive kibble shape, size and texture with carefully selected aromas to make it deliciously appealing to even the fussiest of large breed dogs.
- Helps manage skin irritation in large breed dogs
- Reduced allergen formula
- 87% of owners noticed a reduction in scratching after 1 month of feeding
- Enriched with targeted nutrients to help support the skins barrier function
- Exclusive kibble, aromas and flavours to enhance palatability
- Suitable for large breed adult dogs (weighing 26 to 44kg) from 15 months of age