Royal Canin Medium Ageing 10+ is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your ageing medium breed dog.
This premium dry dog food is made from high quality, highly digestible proteins and has a adapted fibre content to support healthy digestion and deliver optimal nutrition that keeps your ageing medium breed dog in peak condition. Royal Canin Medium Ageing 10+ is enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a shiny coat and contains targeted nutrients to help maintain bone and joint health. With the addition of EPA, DHA and an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals, Royal Canin Medium Ageing 10+ is designed to support your ageing medium breed dogs health and vitality.
- Specifically for ageing medium breed dogs
- Made from highly digestible ingredients to support digestive health
- Enriched with nutrients to support healthy bones and joints
- Contains EPA, DHA and an exclusive antioxidant complex to support health and vitality
- Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Appealing texture and flavours to tempt fussy eaters
- Suitable for medium breed dogs (weighing from 11 to 25kg) over the age of 10 years.
COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat, wheat flour, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable protein isolate*, fish oil, tomato (source of lycopene), yeasts, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29400 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% – Fat content: 14% – Crude ash: 4.7% – Crude fibres: 1.7% – *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.