Royal Canin Mini Adult 8+ is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your mature adult small breed dog.
This premium dry dog food is made from highly digestible ingredients to deliver optimally balanced nutrition that keeps your mature adult small breed dog in peak condition. Royal Canin Mini Adult 8+ is enriched with a patented complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals, and also contains nutrients to bind salivary calcium which helps to reduce dental tartar formation for good oral health. With optimal energy levels and the addition of l-carnitine to promote fat metabolism, this formula helps your small breed dog to maintain an ideal body weight. Royal Canin Mini Adult 8+ combines a unique kibble shape, size and texture with exclusive flavours to tempt even the fussiest of small breed dogs.
- Specifically designed for mature adult small breed dogs
- Enriched with a patented complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals
- Helps reduce dental tartar for good oral health
- Optimal energy levels and l-carnitine to support a healthy bodyweight
- Unique kibble and exclusive flavours to increase palatability
- Suitable for mature adult small breed dogs (weighing up to 10kg) from 8 to 12 years of age
COMPOSITION: maize, rice, dehydrated poultry meat, animal fats, maize gluten, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 60 mg, E6 (Zinc): 181 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg – L-carnitine: 50 mg – Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 27% – Fat content: 16% – Crude ash: 4.7% – Crude fibres: 1.5%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.