Royal Canin Mini Light Weight Care is specifically designed for small breed dogs that are prone to weight gain.
This premium dry dog food is made from high quality, highly digestible ingredients to support healthy digestion and deliver balanced nutrition that keeps your adult small breed dog in peak condition. Royal Canin Mini Light Weight Care has a reduced calorie and fat content to help your small breed dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight. With high protein levels and the addition of l-carnitine, this formula helps to encourage fat burning while maintaining healthy lean muscle mass. Royal Canin Mini Light Weight Care uses a specific blend of fibres to promote feelings of fullness after eating, and is also enriched with specific nutrients to bind salivary calcium to reduce dental tartar build up for improved oral health.
- Specifically designed for small breed dogs that are prone to weight gain
- Reduced calorie and fat content to aid weight management
- High protein levels and l-carnitine to promote fat burning while maintaining lean muscle mass
- Helps to reduce dental tartar to support good oral health
- Contains a specific blend of fibres to promote feelings of fullness after eating
- Suitable for small breed (weighing up to 10kg) adult dogs from 10 months of age
COMPOSITION : dehydrated poultry protein, maize, barley, rice, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, vegetable fibres, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, cellulose powder, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, borage oil. ADDITIVES (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 45 mg, E6 (Zinc): 136 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.04 mg – L-carnitine: 150 mg – sensory additive: green tea extract (source of polyphenols): 0.6 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS : Protein: 30% – Fat content: 11% – Crude ash: 5.1% – Crude fibres: 6.8% – Per kg: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g. * L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.