Recommended for small breed puppies (up to 10kg adult weight) this Royal Canin dog food provides everything your puppy needs to be happy and healthy. It is to be fed to your puppy up to 10 months old and contains an exclusive combination of nutrients.
Royal Canin Mini Junior Puppy is suitable for small dogs with adult weight up to 10 kg. From 2 to 10 months old.
This dry puppy food includes LIP proteins and prebiotics for their developing digestive system. This also helps to balance the good bacteria in the gut and improves stool quality.
- Appropriate calcium levels to support skeletal development.
- Antioxidants and manno-oligo-saccharides support the natural defences.
- Adequate energy for small breed puppies. with their intense energy requirements.
- Mini Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented combination of nutrients with high quality protein and prebiotics.
- Supports digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality.
- Meets the energy needs of small breed puppies during the growth period, and satisfies fussy appetites.
Composition: Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Rice, Animal Fats, Vegetable Protein Isolate (L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility), Maize, Beet Pulp, Maize Flour, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Maize Gluten, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Fructo-oligo-saccharides (0,34%), Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-oligo-saccharides), Yeasts Extracts (Source of Beta-glucans), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein). Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 510 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3,8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 49 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,06 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Check the back of the pack for information on daily feeding. Portion sizes will depend on your dog’s weight, age, breed and temperament. Never overfeed and always provide fresh, clean water for your pets.